Powered by Blogger.

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - Punches

It's time for another Fabulous Friday Challenge over at Frosted Designs. This week the theme is punches. I don't have a lot of punches in my stash a couple of border ones which I can't get to work for me and circle punches. After thinking about it a bit I thought maybe there are quite a few people out there who only have circle or square punches, after all punches are a bit pricey and with all the die cut options out there you can usually get by with just that. So I decided to break out the circle punches and make the most of it.


I used three different size punches and I wanted to give it a bit more dimension. I thought about pop dots but decided instead to stitch around each one. (which was time consuming LOL)
I used the new Studio Calico Atlantic Collection for this layout - love the cork and the dark wood veneer so much. 
The Frosted Designs Team did an amazing job with this challenge so make sure you head on over for some punchy inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by, 

6 comments

  1. This is FANTASTIC! I love those embellished circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove all the circles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circles and stitching, great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this!! That a great way to use those circle punches!!!!! Beautiful!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great page, and a great way to use your circle punches! Cute kitty too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one and appreciated them so much.