Powered by Blogger.

Life.Paper.Scrapbook. October Colour Challenge

It's time for another colour challenge at Life.Paper.Scrapbook. and this month's colour palette is a little more subtle than the past ones but still lots of fun.
For my background I used a piece of Gossamer Blue exclusive paper and added Elle's Studio Penelope and some Maggie Holmes for the aqua. 
I also got to use some new embellishments that I got recently including some Crate Paper Frames and Wood Veneer from the Close Knit Collection and a frame from the Pebbles From Me to You Collection, but mixed them with some older embellishments too.
You will want to play along with this one too because there is an awesome prize up for grabs from Freckled Fawn. The october Oh Deer Me kit and it is packed with some fantastic exclusive items including wood veneer and a cute stamp set. 
Head over to the Life.Paper.Scrapbook blog  to see the awesome creations by my fellow DT members and for all the details on how to play along.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, 

6 comments

  1. Awesome page Manda and use of the Color Scheme!! I have to admit, that this one threw me for a loop!! :) But you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color palette is awesome and your layout is beautiful ! Very inspiring blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool, I love the scattered cork stickers! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mix of embellishments and the chevron papers - very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it...and a great colour palette to use too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one and appreciated them so much.